Eleaf iStick 20W Box Mod
Reward Points: 0
Availability: In Stock
The Eleaf iStick is a new box mod battery made by iSmoka with a fashionable metallic appearance. The Eleaf iStick has a very compact size, you can hold the Eleaf iStick in the palm of your hand as shown in the pictures above. The Eleaf iStick is very convenient and portable, but it also packs many amazing features such as 20 Watts capabilities and a beautiful OLED screen.
The Eleaf iStick can be had in 4 different colors: Black, Silver, Pinkish Red, Blue. The Eleaf iStick has multiple protections such as atomizer short circuit protection, over 10 second protection and low voltage protection.
When holding the button up or down - it will increment automatically by 0.1 - if you press the button again it will increment by 0.2 and one more time to increment automatically by 0.5. How smart is that?
Features and Specs:
- 510 Threaded
- Variable Wattage (VW) and Variable Voltage (VV) mode
- Maximum Output Wattage: 20 Watts
- Dimensions: 3" x 1-5/16" x 13/16"
- Adjustable Voltage: the voltage is adjustable from 3.0V to 5.5V
- Adjustable Wattage: the wattage is adjustable from 2W to 20W
- Atomizer Ohm capability: from 1 Ohm to 3 Ohm
- Built-in battery: Capacity 2200 mAh - to last all day long
- Incremental OLED screen: battery condition, atomizer resistance, wattage and voltage
- Battery Protections: atomizer short circuit protection, over 10 second protection and low voltage protection (battery lower than 3.3V)
- Micro USB rechargeable: supports charging with a 1Amp wall adaptor which is faster (Included)
- Includes Adapter to fit EGO style carts and tanks.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: